THERAPEUTIC WEIGHTED BLANKET
Buy Weighted Blankets at affordable Price at Homescapes India
Set Content : Therapeutic Weighted Blanket
Colour : Grey
Size of Blanket : 122 X 198 cm / 48 X 78 Inches
152 X 198 cm / 60 X 78 Inches
· 100% soft breathable microfibre outer shell with anti-microbial finish
· Polyester fabric layers for extra comfort and for the prevention of leakage for beads
· Premium lead free, non-toxic, odorless, hypo-allergenic glass weighted beads layer
· Non-Glue soft polyester padding layer surrounding inner beads for maximum comfort
Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
- Measure your back size â€“ wrap the measuring tape snugly around your ribcage, just under your bust line 1, keeping it horizontal. This will give you your band size.
- Then measure around the fullest part of your bust 2 , again keeping the tape horizontal.
- To determine the size of pants, measure the girth of the waist 3 and hips 4
- The following charts will help you match the designerâ€™s size scheme for this product (indicated in the dropdown) to your usual size
size guide visible to all products
· An Overactive nervous system can lead to anxiety, hyper activity, rapid heart rate and shortness of breather and all of these are not conductive to good sleep. Weighted Blanket is inspired by a therapeutic technique called DEEP PRESSURE STIMULATION. With its firm and controlled pressure, it induces a feeling of calmness.
· CALMS THE NERVOUS SYSTEM – By distributing an even amount of pressure and weight across the body, the Weighted Blankets activate the para sympathetic nervous system in conductive to a good sleep.
· EASES STRESS AND SOOTHS ANXIETY – Weighted Blanket helps manage feelings of stress and anxiety. It reduces the body’s stress hormones (Cortisol) and increase the production of a mood based hormones serotonin (hormones associated with feelings of happiness).
· IMPROVES SLEEP QUALITY – It also increases levels of Melatonin, the hormone that helps you sleep.
· PROVIDES COMFORT & SECURITY – Weighted Blankets work in the same way as a tight swaddle helps a new born feel snug and cozy.
ü Sleep disorder
ü Nervous disorder
ü Mood disorder like depression and anxiety
ü “Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)”
ü Post traumatic stress disorder and panic disorder
ü Restless leg syndrome
ü Arthiritis, fibromyalgia and pain
ü Those suffering from Autism Spectrum Disorder
- 122 CM
- 183 CM / 198 CM
- Urban Couture
- PASTELS N MORE....
- Lap Of Luxury
- Milk n Honey
- HIGH LIVING